Tuesday, March 21, 2006

March 1998

Went to go see Tron at the Alamo. Tron rocks. Harry was waiting at the door for some friends, I guess. Why he had to wait there, I don't know. I recognized him from all the reports. I tried to give him my ticket because I thought maybe he was helping to collect them. I don't think he liked that. It's not like he could have waited in the theater. He's a hard guy to miss. Stacey (my better half) thought he was a girl.

The movie started. I noticed that the waitperson came right up as soon as the "aint-it-cool-posse" sat down (actually the waitstaff there is pretty kick ass in general). Harry got a Guiness. Stacey says he got a piece of cheesecake, too.

After the movie, I could see Harry miming playing the organ to the strains of the Tron theme over the credits. And it looks like he'd heard it many times before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home