Tuesday, March 21, 2006

December 1, 2000

Hey flojo!

Just wanted to let you know that I spotted Harry for the first time in months the other night at the awesome Alamo Drafthouse Cinema!!

Don't believe me?!! Here's Harry himself to prove it!! Yep, that's right, Harry himself wrote an article praising the movie that both of us were watching, "Millers Crossing". You can see for yourself right HERE!!!!

Seems that both Harry and myself have a penchant for sitting right in the front row!!!! I hate having people in front of me and I guess Harry does too. I guess great minds think alike.

Anyway, on to the nitty gritty! We were attending the midnight screening of "Millers Crossing" when we strolled into the Drafthouse Theater and saw Harry sitting up front with his father. Unlike the other times that I've seen Harry, he wasn't surrounded by his "Posse". It was just Harry and Dad Harry. Pure and simple. The way Harry was in the "good old days". Also unlike the other times that we've run into the Empresario of Exclamation Points at the Alamo, he wasn't indulging in any of the Alamo's famous "movie food". He just had a coke. But we couldn't tell if he was smililing!!

Factually, I couldn't quite tell if his drink was "Coke" or not. My partner in crime, Anastacia Nublitoni, could only see that it was a dark, carbonated beverage. For all we know, it could have been Dr. Pepper, Mr. Pibb or even Tab!!!

Harry was quiet and respectful during the movie. Apparently he started crying during the "Danny Boy" sequence, but you can read that for yourself over at his site. After the show, he stuck through and read the credits.

I ran into him again in the bathroom. I don't know if he was actually using the facilities, but at least he was washing his hands. I'm glad that Harry has good hygiene. At my work, for example, one of the head guys of the comany - I think CFO - finished "making a brown deposit" and walked out of the bathroom without even PRETENDING to wash his hands. Didn't even bother to stop and rinse them off. DAMN!!

Anyway, that's my Harry report for now.

Until next time,

Flojo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home